Young Entrepreneur Success (YES) Founded by Denis Nurmela
“Denis Nurmela’s experience includes founding and operating both non-profit and for profit corporations. He has experienced starting businesses from concept to multi-million dollar annual revenues. He is the author of 5 published books, is a keynote speaker, a long-time expert hobbyist of Neuro-linguistic & nonverbal communications and is a board certified clinical hypnotherapist.
“Denis hosts radio and TV talk shows related to business issues and about success. Mr. Nurmela founded and runs the YESplace youth foundation which helps young entrepreneurs start their own businesses and is creator of the YESprinciples (Your Eternal Success Principles). He holds post-graduate degrees in Leadership and Organizational Studies and conducts entrepreneurship seminars for youth.
“Denis is a US Air Force veteran and has been an active CEO member of Vistage, the world’s largest organization of CEOs.
“Mr. Nurmela currently sits on the board of other non-profit organizations like the www.StatueofResponsibliity.org foundation and is very active with his community and family. Denis amazingly finds time to volunteer as a hospital chaplain at his local community medical center.
“Denis and his wife have raised their 6 children in the Inland Empire of California have a growing number of grandchildren and are active leaders their church. They own 5+ acres, have a fruit tree orchard, garden, chickens and other farm animals. They enjoy the more rural living style.”
Oh my goodness, there is just so much to share about this great man!
- Denis is an entertaining keynote speaker and trainer.
- He is a highly successful businessman who has achieved millions of dollars in revenues. He had his first business when he was 9 years old! (not a lemonade stand).
- As an author of 5 books he is known for showing people how to transform adversity into triumph.
- Denis Nurmela has been heard by millions of people around the world from stage, on radio and TV.
- As a professor at leading universities he taught business and communication and holds post graduate degrees in leadership and organizational studies
- He is multi-talented…He served on a prestigious congressional advisory board and was a successful stand-up comic.
- His personal stories are captivating. Audiences love him.
- He specializes in showing individuals and organizations how to overcome obstacles and achieve high levels of success in their personal lives and careers.
- Denis helps people and organizations change for the better.
- His business and communication skills are considered to be the “best of the best”.
- Denis uses scientifically proven neuro-linguistic and non-verbal speech patterns seamlessly in his keynote speeches which increases your audience’s reception and retention of his message.
- He has achieved extraordinary levels of success in his personal life and business.
- He is an interesting, dynamic and fun speaker!
Impressive, right? So why haven’t you tuned in to listen to the interview yet?!